To buy your Machu Picchu tickets through Machu-Picchu-Entrance-Tickets.com simply go to our booking form and follow the simple step by step instructions.
The information requested in the booking form is what we need to successfully purchase your Machu Picchu tickets. Simply tell us the ticket type that you want, how many tickets you need, the date(s) that you want the ticket and then information about each person that requires a ticket.
To keep the process simple, we will double check that the tickets you request are available for your date(s) of entry, before taking any payment. Once we confirm that the tickets are available, one of our sales representatives will drop you an email about the payment. We use our own online secure payments platform for maximum security. Should you prefer to have us take the payment over the phone then we can also do that too (we accept Visa and MasterCard).
Once we have the booking form and payment confirmed we will proceed to purchase the tickets, we guarantee to do this within 1 working day*. We will then send the tickets to you in electronic format by email. It’s as simple as that!
The Process Broken Down
- Go to our automated booking form.
- Enter the amount of tickets required.
- Enter the type of Machu Picchu ticket required.
- Let us know the type of guide you need (mandatory requirement from July 01, 2017).
- Complete the booking information for each person who needs a ticket.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us, with all the details you have entered.
- We will check to confirm that the tickets are available for your date(s) of travel.
- We will communicate with you the guide services requested.
- We will email you a link to our secure payments site, where you can pay online hassle-free. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- When the payment is confirmed, you will receive an automated receipt for the payment.
- We will proceed to purchase the tickets and send them to you in electronic format within 1 working day*. We will also communicate with you the details on your programmed guide.
- You will need to print 2 copies of the ticket, one to present when entering Machu Picchu and the other for your personal records.
*It is our service promise to send you the ticket within 1 working day, providing that it is not a Peruvian public holiday and that all government systems are working as expected (we are in Peru after all). If you book on a Friday, we will get the tickets to you the following Monday.